Duties of president:
- Shall be directly responsible to the board of directors for the administration of the organization.
- Shall delegate committee activities and appoints members to committees as necessary with board approval.
- Shall preside at all board meetings of the chapter.
- Shall preside at all business meetings of the chapter.
Duties of president-elect:
- Shall prepare to assume the office of president.
- Shall fill the office of president should that office become vacant and subsequently fill the office of president for a regular term as is entitled the president-elect.
Duties of the treasurer:
- Shall oversee and be responsible for the management of the financial affairs of the chapter.
- Shall oversee the preparation of periodic financial reports for the board.
- Shall review financial affairs of the chapter as necessary with legal counsel and/or accountant.
- Shall oversee the preparation of the annual budget and presents it to the board of directors.
- Shall be a member or consultant to any committee having to do with the association's monies.
- Shall be bonded through the national association.
Duties of the secretary:
- Shall be responsible for the accurate recording and transcribing of the minutes of all chapter and board of directors meeting.
- Shall submit all minutes to the board of directors in accord with established procedure.
Duties of the membership secretary:
- Shall maintain accurate records of the membership.
- Shall be responsible for all correspondence relating to the membership.
- Shall send meeting notices to the membership.
- Shall provide the nominating committee with a list of eligible voters.