- Interested in participating in the APIC Sierra Discussion Board? Click HERE for instructions on how to enroll and use APIC Sierra MEMCHAP Discussion Board.
Welcome to APIC Sierra! APIC Sierra serves over 100 infection preventionists in Northern California and Nevada.
Our vision is healthcare without infection in our community.
Our mission is to create a safer community through the prevention of infection by educating, supporting, and promoting chapter stakeholders.
We are doing this through the following goals:
- Support effective patient safety through the education and collaboration of APIC Sierra members,
- Support the APIC Research Foundation through the contribution of funds for continued research,
- Promote the APIC competency model through continuing education, CIC study groups, and chapter leadership opportunities
- Promote awareness and participation in advocacy opportunities for infection prevention, and
- Promote awareness of, and participation in, data standardization opportunities.
APIC Sierra 2015 Mission, Values and Goals